Sunday, March 2, 2008

Canucks storm over the Oilers in game 2

Do I have to eat my words? OK, I did say the Canucks were a bad team. I still think they are a bad team, but on Sunday afternoon, they proved to be the better of the two. Yep, after jumping out to a well deserved 2-0 lead, the Canucks managed to hold on and defeat our boys 2-1 to tie the series at one game apiece.
The Oilers did not play as a team, and there were so many guys out for a free ride that the score could have been much worse. We did get badly outshot and outplayed. Someone has to tell the guys what time was game time.
Give the Canucks credit. They hustled and outworked the Oilers for a well deserved win. This is not going to be a 3 straight series that I for one thought it would have or should have been. We have a series here !!!

No comments: